PS3 vs XBOX 360

Filed under: , , by: Aidan Ives

I know there is a lot of information, reviews, face off, etc, I'm pretty confused also and I consider my self a hard Sony fanboy, but as I'm writing this, I'm reading a in-depth comparison article, that is quite impartial, they talk about hardware capabilities, how easy is to develop games for each console, and more.

But reading all of these articles, watching video comparisons, picture against picture, etc...they allow you to see slight differences between console and console, but is really changing your mind, what detail or opinion will make you go and definitively buy a PS3 or and XboX 360, that's what I want to know, because I want to buy a new console, but I'm not sure which one....
There is a picture comparison in gamespot, that's makes the xbox 360 as a superior machine, but somewhere else (I'll leave some links at the end of this post) I read that the Xbox 360 has an high rate of faliure (it damages with ease), and Microsoft had to inject like 30 million dollars (or soemthing like that) to extend warranty for their users because this short lasting life of the 360.

To wrap this up, im going to leave some links to articles, comparisons and videos. so that you see for your selves.

Please, help me make up my mind, share your opinions and experiences.

Thanks for stopping by!

Links:




And here is a stupid but fun video about which console is better



0 Comments: