Upgrading cell phones...

Filed under: , , , by: Aidan Ives

Hey everyone, I want to share a little story with you:

Almost for a year now, my cell phone has been a sonyericsson K790 (which i love!), the thing is when i bought this phone i really loved it, and i still do, i've flashed it, unlocked it, change the menu icons, etc...(i hope you know what i'm talking about) everything was great until i bought a 2gb M2 card, now i loved it much more, i uploaded almos all of my music to my phone, watched movies in it, etc, it was a perfect reationship between Man and Machine...but it wasn't meant to last long....

....I started to record a lot of videos because i now have 2gb of memory....and as you may know the K790 only records at a resolution of 176x144 pixels, i have a modified camdriver to reach 25 fps when recording, but that wasn't enough (my camdriver is number1 3.04 ShooterMode from se-nse forum), the ting is i started to look for another phone and the K850 came to my mind, 5 mega pixels camera, accelerometer, beautiful, and the most important, video recording resolution of 320x240 at 30 fps, i know it's not an amazing resolution, but it's better than 176x144.

The thing is i am decided to buy this new phone, the only problem is that i don't have the money (350 dollars app), here comes the funny part, i started like crazy to register in all of the "make money for free" sites that i can found, so i can get some cash in my paypal account....but until today, my paypal account is empty, im starting to doubt this sites.... so i guess i'll just have to save on my own....


I hope that the next time i write about a K850 is when i'm telling you guys about my own phone...

Take care!

0 Comments: